In my effort to explain the nature and workings of the world I live in, I found myself explaining cases of past memories from my childhood, as a young adult and from the life I live today with my three gorgeous children. Having no other way to explain these acquired memories, I also give credit to the feedback received from various participants in my stories.
- Prince Charming came to see me and told me yes, he is my ex-husband but he disputes being my gay ex-husband. When pushed further on this distinctive issue he confirmed that yes, he had dabbled a bit in playing with other men, but that at the most would only make him bi, not gay. I mean seriously.
- Wim admits to being addicted to morfine and loves the feeling of floating around on his pink fluffy cloud.
- Charlie, my cat, is worried about getting fired and has solicited a new position both with the Star and with the Old-Woman-who-lives-in-a-Shoe.
- The Star still has her little bun in the oven at the time of this writing.
- The Old-Woman-who-lives-in-a-Shoe paid me a visit and offered yet a third version of how she got her hernia. She now reckons it came on after biking during her vacation in Asia with Tweedledum. I don’t know what to believe now. Her changing versions twice makes the Dormouse’s gossip all the more believable.
- The Queen of Hearts keeps herself to herself nowadays baking tarts for the black birds.
- The White Queen has unfriended me on Facebook.
- Prince Charming has since been spotted at several occasions snooping around my house looking to talk to my spirit guide.
- The Wizard of Oz has retired on the white sands of Cuba and has last been seen baking his daily bread.
* Disclaimer : Any resemblance between the fictional characters in this story and any persons, living or dead, is a miracle by chance more than by choice.